You don't have to settle for dull, dry skin. You don't have to resign yourself to the irksome signs of aging. You can have control over your skin and, most importantly, your body's internal collagen production. Give your skin the hydration and nutrients it needs to look it's best for you! There has never been an easier way to achieve an enviable, glowing complexion! Follow these steps for the best skin:
Eat Clean & Drink Water
1. Every aspect of your life boils down to your health. Your looks included! In order to be healthy, you have to have a good diet rich in fruits and vegetables-- including healthy fats and proteins, and drinking plenty of water. When you feed and nourish your body lovingly and knowledgeably, it will work properly and glow all on its own! Reach for foods that are high in vitamin C and vitamin A. These vitamins are the most crucial for maintaining a youthful and clear complexion! Don't forget-- antioxidants are fantastic for your entire body, but can especially be amazing for your skin!
Moisturize & Humidify
2. One of the external factors that really affects the quality of your skin is dry air. Your skin is 60% water, and in a dry environment, the moisture in your skin can actually evaporate right into the air! That means dry, dull, and unattractive skin for those who do not use the right tools to fight dry air. This is super important because dry air could even give you worse acne! Using a humidifier and a good moisturizer will definitely go a long way to saving your skin. Even taking supplements that promote moisture retention and prevent water loss, such as the Vegan Collagen Booster, will help your skin immensely.
3. Every summer, people run out and enjoy the life-giving warmth of the sun. Summer is a time for beaches, sand, and all around good times. Do you know which of your organs is not having a good time? You guessed it! Your skin is screaming for help, but you cannot even hear it. Yes, that sun-kissed summer tan is pretty enough that people spend hours in the sun and even expose themselves to tanning beds. There👏is👏nothing👏that👏will👏age👏your👏skin👏faster👏than👏sun👏exposure👏. Nothing. No matter how inconvenient, you must use sun protection, even on cloudy days! The rays from the sun destabilize the collagen in your skin. Collagen is the building block of your skin that gives it its elasticity, so when you are in the sun unprotected, you essentially destroy your collagen-- resulting in aged, wrinkled skin. You want your skin to be a plump grape and not a raisin, trust us on that.
Drink Less & More Responsibly
4. We hate to be a buzzkill, but if you like drinking a lot-- drink less or not as often. If you want your skin to glow, you have to take care of your liver. Remember what we talked about earlier? About eating right and making sure that you get plenty of antioxidants? That's what helps to clean your blood and allows your liver to get rid of the toxins in your body more effectively. Well, when you drink, you tank your liver so it cannot process out the toxins the way that it is supposed to do. When your liver metabolizes the alcohol, it releases a byproduct called acetaldehyde. This compound is actually toxic for your skin. Because of this, your skin and body get dehydrated. This drying cause premature aging of the skin, which means only one thing: wrinkles. Dry skin is also a stepping stone to acne! Either way you slice it, alcohol consumption is detrimental to your skin, so be mindful of that the next time you go out with your friends!
Vegan Collagen Booster
5. You need collagen for the health of your skin, hair, tendons, joints, bones, and cartilage. In fact, collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, and as you age, the amount of collagen your body produces decreases. This is what signs of aging is really about-- the decrease in your body’s internal collagen production. Many collagen supplements on the market claim that by drinking collagen, you can increase the amount of collagen in your body. There is very little research to backup this assertion because your stomach just breaks down the collagen into amino acids, which can be beneficial for your body, but will most likely NOT go directly to your skin.
Vegan Collagen Booster by Fusion Naturals is a completely unique product that produces REAL results. It is the only plant-based collagen booster that focuses on boosting your body’s collagen formation from the inside. How? It works by harnessing the natural collagen-boosting benefits of spinach, blueberry, black currant, amla, and a myriad of other natural ingredients all in one dose. It makes your body produce more collagen on its own rather than just throwing collagen in the powder, and saying that it will somehow make it to your skin. Good skin requires an investment. Choose wisely and spend your money on a quality product that has shown real results! That is definitely worth every penny!
So, there you have it! Five great ways to have more control over the quality of your skin. Get hydrated, bouncy, smooth, and supple skin by following the advice above and investing in the Vegan Collagen Booster! It is a patent-protected, unique, and clinically proven-to-work nutritional supplement that will not only boost your body's internal formation of collagen-- resulting in improved skin texture, reduced wrinkles, better skin health; and improved joint health. We look forward to hearing about your results after trying it for yourself!